Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Rock On

Today I have special order card I made for a sweet little 6 year old.


  Request was for a pink or purple ukulele for a 6 year old with her name on it  -- how did I do?

I used my Spectrum Nori Glitter brush to make the flowers sparkler
Supplies:

  • Cricut Explore/ craft room
  • Cart  - Summer Love - (free with Cricut access)
  • Tim Holtz alteration die - Tattered Flower Garden
  • Pink jewelry cord
  • Brads -  lime green and lavender (stash)
  • Adhesive - Tombow, liquid glass (CTMH), Scotch tape (to hold strings in place)
  • Glitter brush - Spectrum Nori - Crystal clear glitter (love these)
  • Cardstock - Anna Griffin ombre - pink
  • Cardstock -  Dr pink, Black, lavender,  and lime green (stash)
  • Cardstock - Purple glitter - The Paper Studio
  • Printer - inside sentiment ("Rock on Princess! Happy Birthday")
Places I am sharing:



Note: Ukuleles only have 4 strings!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.