Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Friday, December 2, 2016

Just Some Notes



Hello crafty friends. December is here!  let the Christmas joy begin!  I hope you all had a nice November and a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.  My prayers to all those who have been dealing with fires, floods, and tornadoes – what a crazy month it was.  Hope the new month finds more peaceful times for all.    

While I was absent in the blog world in November I was very busy with crafts (and family).  I did a few craft sales and set up a booth in a gift store.  I'll let you know how that goes when everything is “tallied” in January. 

I have a lot in store for you this month.  I’ll be doing several posts: Sock snowmen, gnomes (if I can get the photos), Christmas wreaths, and some more cards. 

I am wondering if any of you would be interested in some post on craft supply “garage sale and thrift store” finds?  Let me know in a comment below – I have some good finds ;). 

Also, some exciting news – I will be the guest designer in January over at the CropStop!  (Thanks Karen, for the great opportunity!)

Next  post: Sock Snowmen

God bless and happy scrappin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.