Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Easter Bracket Frame

Check out my latest creation using Chantilly, textiles, accents, chipboard banner, and our My Creations bracket frame.  This is my featured project for March 2013. This also makes a great Mother’s Day gift.  No cricut cuts on this one. 
I am entering this in the Heart2Heart challenge - It had to do with time change or spring, or spring forward, etc..





 

 This is a custom-made kit (partial packs to keep cost down).   If you would like to purchase one to make for yourself - please send me a PM - Kit cost $41 ($60 if you would like the alphabet stamps set that was used to emboss the banner).  This kit will require some of your own supplies.  (Custom Kit at this price is only available until 30 June).  Coast is $52 if you would like me to make it for you - you specify title – MOTHER, SPRING, FAMILY, EASTER, SUMMER, etc…  (7 letters max)).

Additional supplies:  Liquid glass, bonding glue, Embossing powder, Craft Heat Gun, Versa Mark, Crop-a-dile, *eyeless, eyelet setter, Alphabet stamp set and block,  *Ribbon, pencil and scissors or craft knife, needle and thread, *a 6x6 flip-flap.

*included in kit

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! What a fantastic project and I'm sure any mother would love to receive one!
    Thank you for sharing it with H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love how you layered the photo mats and I especially LOVE how you did those yellow fabric (?) flowers! So glad you played along with us last month at Heart 2 Heart!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.