Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fun at CKC

WE WON!  There was a last minute contest for a beach theme table – We came in 3rd place and we each won a paper pack!  So fun! 


Oh, did I mention- It was my Friends Birthday - here is a glimpse of the card I made for her (I forgot to take pictures BEFORE I gave them to her– silly me).  I had also made her one of those cute little tea light “birthday cakes”.  As you can guess, her favorite color is purple! 

This was her first time to the Creative Keepsakes Convention - She had a wonderful time.  If you have never had the chance to go – I highly recommended.    You can click here to fine when there is one by you.  They have classes and shops galore!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.