Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Sunday, August 19, 2012

SO OLD SCHOOL (Layout)

Hey Scrapers,

I just wanted to share my layout using the papers in the CTMH Scholastic workshop on the go kit. (Our Sptember Neighborhood Club Kit)

I used the Art Philosophy for the chalkboard frame, Artiste for the card file cards and for the title, and , A Childs Year for the apple.  I was having a designer block with this paper pack, but it finally came together and looks great – better than I expected anyway.

I used the new chalkboard paper for the black board, and also used liquid glass on the apple.  I also used the cuttlebug and the woodgrain folder for the board frame.   In addition to the exclusive stamp set included in the Scholastic kit, I also used the Approved Stamp set.  I did scrap lift the card file and the stacked books from the CTMH Idea Book -- it is defiantly filed with great ideas!

Hope you enjoyed my old school layout!
God Bless and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.