Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Friday, July 20, 2012

Cruisin’ Vacation Mini Album – My First!!!



Hello my Scrappy Friends!

I am here to share my first mini Album with you!  No Ciricut on this.  I love the way it turned out!  I used the Cruisin’ B&J Duos Paper pack from Close to my Heart (CTMH), two of their stamp sets – Cruisin’ Workshop and Adventure USA; and the matching Cruisin’ foil Complements. I also used their Bookmark mini Album and several other store bought items. (i.e. designer paper clips, envelope, ribbon, larger lock rings, stickies, etc..).  Oh and LOTS of CTMH Bounding glue!

 Remember:   The new Idea Book goes into affect 1 Aug and these Cruisin’ items are NOT in the new book, so if you like what you see – order now – only while supplies last --  Here

The few “die-cut” images you see are actually hand-cut (the car on front cover and USA on back-cover). 


I hope to add the cut recipe when I have it done  in aweek or so. 

CTMH has a simpler and different (but still cute) cut diagram here.
 
 
 
 
 



Added:  I forgot to mention:  The map paper in this pack has – Seguin, Sam Marcos, Victoria, Temple, and Wichita Falls -- all places from my part of the Texas map.  Maybe it is an old map or area “from these here parts”!  Too cool --had to order extra!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.