Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Crazy Birthday Cards

 I said in my last post we had a few birthdays.  Just wanted to share the cards I had made this past month.
The first card was an invite.  Here I am, self-proclaimed crafting artist and my son wants me to do some invitations for his party.  Woo Hoo! Oh but wait, he wants then “simple Mom, just make then plain”.  Are you serious?  This is what he had me do -- A true profit (card maker) is never appreciated in their own (home) town   Oh well at least  it was easy.  



These first 2 “real” cards were simple ones I peace-mailed on the imagine and cut as a base and then again with the sentiment circle pop-dotted.

This next strange looking thing is called a “Creeper”.  If your Kids play the game “Mind Craft” they will know what that is – weird, I know, but it went over well.



Here is a little gift bag and tag for a death wizard we know (Wizard 101). I used a heart, triangle, and belt (from Paper doll Dress Up) to make the hat.  I used the image and Cricut Craft Room to color and just print.  Then I  hand cut it out. This is my work around until there is a fix for this in CCR.


The last ones are my favorite – X-box controllers.  There was a controller on one of the carts but it didn’t look like x-box, so I welded various images together from the Art Philosophy cart and presto-change-o you have an authentic looking X-box controller.  I used some pop dots for the joysticks and some glaze on the buttons.  Really like how they came out.

Of course I used  some of Emma’s My Creative Ttime Stamp for the inside.
Hope you enjoyed my crazy cards.
God Bless and Happy Scrapin’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.