Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Just Ducky - Baby Gift

This was super easy!  I put these together for some twins of an acquaintance.  I scrap-lifted the idea and added my own flare.  The idea was posted by craftycathryn on the circuit forum.  Hers are supper cute – she has the large Peachy Keen stamp set for the faces (you can see them on her blog In the Pink Designs, by cathryn here.  I love the way hers look so bright & cheery.  For mine, I added a receiving blanket wrapped around the packages of wipes.   

Duck features:    First, cut a sheet of paper to fit around each package.  I did not have the big peachy keen stamps so I had to piece- mill them together in the Cricut Craft Room.  I actually wielded two light bulbs ornaments from Create-A-Critter cart to make the duckbill, and then I used a sign shape for the feet.  Then cut in half, what I think was a pillow, for the individual wings ( all from Create A critter).  I inked the edges of everything, added two brads each for the eyes, then made a quick little card using Nursery Tails.




Thanks for looking

God Bless &  Happy Scrapin’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.