Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Refurbished Plaque / Sign


Next up is a wall plaque I re-furbished. Here is a picture of one I bought from Hobby Lobby just as is purchased.
I wanted one to compliment it in the same color but I could not find one so I bought a second one just the same and used some vinyl and my Cricut to change it up.
I wish I would have moved the "Cherish Family" over just a tad, but I did not want to re do it since I  did this the hard way. It was before I got my Imagine and printable vinyl.



 


  



I used some ink and markers to get it the color I wanted on some regular old white kitchen liner vinyl.

I used Opposites Attract cart for the lettering (opposites (shift) & upright (shift)). I just used a ruler to transfer the letter to the metal plaque (no transfer tape). The new plaque says,”FAITH FAMILY FRIENDS”, “Have Faith Cherish Family Welcome Friends”. The large letters are cut at 2.3 and the smaller letters were cut at 1.5.

Now I have two nice signs hanging in my Kitchen – One I bought & one I refurbished.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.