Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Cricut blog’s monthly challenge - October

Here is my entry for the Cricut blog’s monthly challenge.




October’s challenge was  CELEBRATING CREATIVITY

We were to create a scrapbook page or a home décor project. I choose a home décor piece. I thought it should be a big deal for the wonderful prize they are giving away – A Scrap Box.

The project needed to:
1. Include at least 2 cuts
2. Use the shadow feature
3. Use patterned paper
4. Embellish at lease one of the cuts

I used Hello Kitty font cart for all the lettering and welded the words in design studio. I also used the shadow feature for the lettering. The butterflies I cut from the Storybook cart.
For the patterned paper I printed full sheet on my new Imagine using the patterns on the Imagine More cart.
I used gems and Smooch on the butterflies.
The frames were just $3 each from Wall Mart.  I used some nice golden fall colored ribbon to finish it up.

 It looks great in my kitchen!







Enjoy and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.