Followers (I'd love to have you join)

Monday, August 2, 2010

Bloom Layout

This is a 2-page layout I made from a card I created for a RAQ’s card challenge (Cricut Board). I made the card too big, but I put a lot of work into it so I still wanted to use it. I cut the card apart and used half on each page. This layout is of my boys in the Texas wild flowers.


I used Design studio to wield flowers on a screen (Cricut does have a cart with a similar flower screen on it – so I worked to hard on this one.)

I use some puff paint for the flower centers.

You can see the card would have been about 10 inches (to big to make an envelope for).







Carts I used: Just Beacause Cards, Graphically Speaking, Walk in My Garden, Cursive 101

2 comments:

  1. Great Job on the LO, I too am new at blogging,but growing more day by day!!! I see that I am Your first Follower. stop by my blog sometime.
    ibecircled.blogspot.com
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your LO and card, they're really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome. This is a family friendly sight so please keep that in mind when posting. Thanks, God bless and happy browsing.